Measurements of carbon and water fluxes in agroforestry and natural ecosystems by eddy covariance
• Quantifying carbon balance at ecosystem level
Estimation of GHGs emissions (CO2, CH4, N2O).
• Quantification of vegetation water use efficiency at the ecosystem level
(crops, grassland, forests).•
Measuring ammonium and methane emissions on places with livestock (farms,
• Design and set up of in-situ measurements systems. Eddy covariance flux tower stations, meteorological and environmental variables, gas concentration in air (indoor, outdoor). Include systems for data logging, data transmission, data storage and on-line data visualization.
• Technical assistance to implement eddy covariance flux tower stations to measure carbon and water flows in accordance with the ICOS criteria. Include design, installation, operation and integration into ICOS (protocols, standards, data
• Design and building of static and dynamics chambers systems for measuring fluxes of CO2 and others